JOB TITLE: PRODUCTION ADMIN. ASST.
LOCATION________________ Campbell Industrial
WAGE LEVEL_________Commensurated with experience
A Production Administrative Assistant performs administrative duties including organizing and preparing production paperwork. He/she will assist Superintendents with production schedules, estimates and contracting functions. Duties may also include but are not limited to answering the telephone, reception, data entry, printing, filing, preparation of departments documents, cleaning, and other administrative work as assigned. Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and possess organizational skills, with great attention to detail.
• Update, monitor and remind production department of schedules and all bidding due dates and times.
• Keep Dry Docking schedules current.
• Receive all solicitations and make binders.
• Set up estimate spreadsheets for solicitations.
• Receive all job change orders.
• Prepare change order price proposal forms.
• Develop and update progress percentage sheets.
• Submit proposals.
• Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally.
• All other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Associates Degree or some college preferred.
• Individual shall have at least two years of relevant work experience.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrates leadership qualities and is a self-starter
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be proficient with 10 Key, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Project) and office equipment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORKING CONDITIONS:
He/she must be able to move about the office; utilize standard office equipment; access filing system/cabinets; and communicate effectively and efficiently in person, via email, or by telephone. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects; reach with hands and arms and must be able to lift at least 20 lbs.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your manager to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description listed herein does not constitute this to be a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may choose to terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer